Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Baby Shower Love!

So...... This blog post (and the others to follow) is a long time coming.... 7 months to be exact. Through working from home, and having fun with my 17 month old son, my blog has seem to taken a back seat. Now that Mother's Day Out is in session, I can get back to the small details of my other fun job... event designing!

Last February I received an email from a friend from high school. She is completely creative and organized, so I was surprised to hear she was in need of my help. But, I was glad to step in! She and her mother were hosting a baby shower for her very special best friend. In typical fashion, when it rains, it pours, and she had a very crucial family issue arise amidst planning this shower. She had the chef in line, the invitations mailed, her decor purchased, and needed some assistance getting it all together. With only one planning meeting, and two days of setup, we were on our way! It was great to reconnect with Megan, and I loved so much getting to help put this adorable baby shower together! I wish I could take all of the credit for this one, but, like I said, Megan has a creative mind! Maybe we should team up again......
 








All of the photos posted were taken by Eli Spector Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment